Renewed Life Outreach Center
1376 SW Grand Street
Greenville, FL 32344
“Country Christmas” Postcard
1st Place Winners - Blue Ribbon & Twenty-Five Dollars
2nd Place Winners - Red Ribbon & Fifteen Dollars
3rd Place Winners - White Ribbon & Ten Dollars
** Winner’s names and photos will be placed in the Madison County Carrier and Monticello News.**
· To participate, you must be: (1) a student in a Madison County School (public, private, or homeschool) and (2) be in grade Pre-K through 12th.
· Participants must create individual projects; no group entries.
· Student must put their (1) name, (2) teacher’s name, (3) school grade & (4) phone number on the backside of the artwork.
· Paper size must be 4 inches wide by 6 inches long.
· Acceptable Art Materials: paint, crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencils, pens, chalk, glitter
· Images can be vertical or horizontal.
· No computer generated images, stickers or photographs allowed.
· Entries will be judged on art quality, theme, creativity, and originality.
· Limit one entry per student.
· No matting or mounting allowed.
· Four Groups Judged: Pre-kindergarten through Kindergarten, 1st through 3rd Grade, 4th through 8th Grade, and 9th through 12th Grade
· There will be a total of 12 winners: 4 - 1st place, 4 - 2nd place & 4 - 3rd place
· Winners will be announced from the gazebo in Haffye Hayes Park, Hwy. 90, Greenville, FL 32331 on 12/13/14 between 11:30 am and 1 pm.
· All entries will be on display in the American Legion’s Building, 133 Broad Street, Greenville, FL 32331 on 12/13/14 between 9 am and 4 pm.
· All entries, ribbons and prizes must be picked up at the American Legion’s Building between 4 and 5pm on 12/13/14. Also, photos for the newspaper will be taken within that hour.
· Any entries left behind will be thrown away.
To Enter Your Artwork In The Contest, Just Follow These Two Easy Steps:
1. Follow the above guidelines.
2. Submit your artwork one of three ways: (1) mail it to Jerri Peterson, 87 Meadow Drive, Monticello, FL 32344, (2) take it to your school's principal'
**Note - The entries must be received on or before December 7, 2014.**
For more information, go to www.MyGreenvilleFL.com or call Jerri Peterson at (850)294-2041.